Author: Jack W. Hayford
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Edition: Revised, Updated
Number Of Pages: 864
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: 2004-06-01
The Hayford Bible Handbook continues to offer charismatic and Pentecostal Christians a major reference tool that provides easy access to a wealth of biblical and practical information.
Are you a Spirit-filled Christian who longs for fresh insights from the Bible? Do you want God's truth to challenge you, and change you, and bless others through you in ways you never thought possible?
The Hayford Bible Handbook is an unparalleled resource that unveils the Keys to Scripture uniquely, providing not only a wealth of information, but also a spiritual stimulus that will encourage your faith and service to Christ.
- Kingdom Keys to opening up Spirit-filled life emphases in each Bible book
- An informative Survey section for each book of the Bible
- Hundreds of Kingdom Life Insights™, offering Spirit-filled life perspectives on individual verses
- A Truth-in-Action chart for each Bible book, highlighting practical principles and specific actions that might grow out of them
- The unique Spirit-Filled Life® Encyclopedic Dictionary with over 1300 entries, including word studies and Kingdom Dynamics articles
- Visual Survey of the Bible
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.