Author: Henry H. Halley
Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Edition: Large Print, Revised, Expanded
- Halley s Bible Handbook Large Print Completely Revised and Expanded Edition Over 6 Million Copies Sold
Format: Large Print
Number Of Pages: 1136
Release Date: 2014-09-09
More than 80 years after its initial publication, Halley’s Bible Handbook remains a bestseller in its various editions, with millions of copies sold worldwide. Now available in this large print edition, this world-renowned Bible handbook has been consistently updated and revised to accurately provide even greater clarity, insight, and usefulness.
Halley’s Bible Handbook makes the Bible’s wisdom and message accessible to people from all walks of life. Whether they’ve read the Bible many times or never before, readers will find insights that give them a firm grasp of God’s Word and an appreciation for the cultural, religious, and geographic settings in which the story of the Bible unfolds. Written for both mind and heart, this completely revised, updated, and expanded 25th edition retains Dr. Halley's highly personal style. It features:
- All-new maps, photographs, and illustrations
- Contemporary design
- Practical Bible reading programs
- Helpful tips for Bible study
- Fascinating archaeological information
- Easy-to-understand sections on how we got the Bible and on church history
- Improved indexes
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.