Brand: HarperCollins Christian Pub.
Edition: Large Print
- Amplified Bible Am Large Print Captures the Full Meaning Behind the Original Greek and Hebrew
Format: Large Print
Number Of Pages: 1984
Release Date: 2015-10-06
You’ve trusted the Amplified® Bible to deliver enhanced understanding of all the rich nuances and shades of meaning of the original Bible languages. For this kind of in-depth study, no working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required—just a desire to know more about what God says in his Word. Now the updated edition of the Amplified Bible is even easier to read and better than ever to study and understand. It includes more amplification in the Old Testament and refined amplification in the New Testament. Additionally, the Bible text has been improved to read smoothly with or without amplifications, so that the text may be read either way. It’s the same feel and style of study material that you love, now with even clearer wording for deeper understanding.
Available with a 12-point, large-print font, the Amplified Thinline Bible, Large Printis perfect for an on-the-go lifestyle. Whether you are headed to class, church, a coffee shop, or a trip around the globe, the Amplified Thinline Large Print Bible can travel with you.
Additional study tools of this one-of-a-kind Bible include:
- A unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages
- An introduction that explains the powerful study features in the translation, making the Bible easy to use
- Large 12-point text for comfortable reading
- Presentation page for gift-giving
Share this Product
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.